Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sept 12, 2010

Rough weekend (kinda). Yesterday was fairly quiet being 9/11 and all that. I still have flashes of paranoia. I don't have time for it as much because I stay SO busy. She has been a POSITIVE influence in my life and I am so thankful for her. She is worth the things that I am going through. I only hope that I can be the man that she wants to be with forever. My family seems to like her, that is a PLUS big time...LOL. We are a very accepting clan, until you burn us anyway, you get ONE opportunity though.

HEALTH

I really do9n't know if this medication is working. I've had an uneventful day, but I haven't left the house so I haven't had the chance to get fatigued. Here is what I know thus far: I must stay hydrated, I must get adequate rest and I must eat healthy. The only problem with that is it is expensive as all get out. Oh well, time for bed. Blog with ya later.


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment