Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wow it has been some months since I posted. I am well as I can be, I suppose, just tired as all hell. I stay that way though. Still not sleeping an entire night but I sleep a lot better that she is here in my life. I have since moved into my own place and I am doing my best to make a normal life for her and me. I am ready to leave Michigan in the worst way, I want to either go to Georgia, Texas, Arizona, or SoCal. It looks like Georgia though. I just want this divorce over and DONE with. I am starting to hate her. This is NOT good.

FEELINGS:
Up and down more so than usual. I am tired of questioning and being questioned, tired of double standards. Tired of inconsistency, tired of inconsideration. Tired just tired of the bullshit.

HEALTH:
Reasonable. Had an MRI last week. I don't even know the results yet. I guess I can wait. I am taking this medication pretty consistently though. It really isn't a problem so it's cool. I'm just hoping that this stuff works.

Welp folks, I'm sleepy tired and irritable.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment