Saturday, May 22, 2010

Updates

It has been some time since I posted to this literary masterpiece (yeah right). Anyway, I am away for the weekend (again) staying at the same place as last time. I am handling this a lot better because I realized that my life will continue to be blessed because I am doing the right thing. It just tells me how I am really thought of when my "wife" does not want to get help any longer, while I am aggressively working to get through these issues. Will I ever be "normal" again? God only knows. It seems that the older I get, the closer I get to jumping "off the ledge." I appreciate my "newest" friend for helping me out. Encouragement is always there, and even though there is an attraction, it is not acted on. She is in New York and I am here in Michigan so no dice. Its cool though, the last thing I need is a physical relationship to cloud my thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment