Thursday, May 13, 2010

14 May 2010

Did not have a good day today. I lashed out at Michelle today. This is just pushing her further away. I told her that I have accepted her decision, but it still hurts, no question. Group was okay this morning (Thursday). I met a guy today who was pretty cool. It's nice to be in a room full of people who are going through the same things as you. The tripped out part about it is that a lot of these guys are Vietnam veterans. These guys have been living with PTSD for 40 years! I have been dealing with it for approximately 6 years. I almost feel like I shouldn't say anything to them...LOL!

Well I am now going back to the way I handled my first (marital) breakup. Workout time! The difference this time is I have to work out my mind as well. That is more important than my physical being. I can get that in order quickly and I am enjoying the changes that I have made. I love eating cleanly. It makes me feel good to know that I am living better. Oh well. This is a short blog entry. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment