Sunday, May 9, 2010

9 May 2010

Well it's almost official. My wife has told me that there are things that she HATES about me. However, I have not changed a bit. So she has grown to hate me. I derive this because she wont tell me that she loves me anymore, she only kissed me today because we were at church and in front of people. She almost refuses to stay at home on the weekend. I really don't like the message this sends the children. It is saying to them, "if you're not happy, then just leave (or run away)." She usually accuses me of walking out during a conversation in which we are disagreeing. Sometimes I do, most times I don't. Now my son is looking at me funny, like I did something to his mother. I want to tell them what is going on, but if I do, I will get my head chopped off.(At least that's what I believe).

Mother's day was cool. I bought my mom some perfume and got her a card, bought my mother in law some jewelry and a card. At dinner today, I realized that I do not like my nephew's in laws. So what I did was, instead of let my father pick up the bill, I paid for him, my mother, and myself. That made everyone else pay for themselves. I am tired of people glad handing my dad. At least now they will think twice before coming like that.

So what am I supposed to do now? Sex is just about out of the question, so now I have to be forced into temporary celibacy, while she attempts to get a job. Once that happens then we will probably get a divorce. Do I want one? Not really, but I am beginning to accept that she is not willing to work it out. All of this, 6 months after she forced me to come back and try to work things out. I am kind of upset, because I would have been further along in my endeavors, however, she is worth trying again, as many times as need be. She is a phenomenal woman and I would be stupid to want her out of my life. I just have to have her as my wife. I don't think I could live with just being her friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment