Saturday, May 8, 2010

May 8, 2010 (210)

"We all make mistakes in life and for you to bring up a persons mistakes all the time when they have already acknowledged them and moved on means you want to keep that person locked in the prison of the past. Let me see the nail prints in your hands and the scars on your back and then I will know you have no past mistakes...." -Melvin Glenn Robinson


Cleansing the soul does one good or does it? I poured out my feelings and got accused of "tripping." Let's see, I am suffering from a condition that I did not ask to have and had no idea I would get. I cannot help myself from thinking intrusive thoughts and yet I am accused of tripping. Completely unfair. Have I done wrong in the past? YES. I cannot dispute or deny any accusation. However, I can say that I have changed my ways. I am not just another person off the street. I am her husband. I take care of our family and I have NEVER stopped doing that. This OMAR track is that DEAL (tangent). Instead of affording the opportunity to show and prove, I am treated like a criminal. I gave another chance, yet I cannot be afforded the same opportunity, so I ask, what is fair about this? I guess I don't get the same chances because I am perfect (sarcasm). I feel like this it is all or nothing. I am afflicted with a physical illness as well as a psychological illness. I am double dipping, not to my enjoyment though.

My feeling is that I can beat this physical illness (cerebral ataxia) I can do this via stem cell therapy which is available in China but that is another story for another blog entry. I have begun eating a much healthier diet and eliminating the body fat so that my body will be prime for any therapy that might be introduced in the mean time. I estimate about 3 weeks for me to be back to where I should be.

Back to the ailment, I feel alone because I cannot do the things that I used to do. Sometimes I have perfect balance and most times I do not. My kids wanted to laugh at first, but now they realize daddy is going through something.

Fact of the matter is....I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment